HOW DO I RECOVER MY GMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD
As one of the earliest services, Gmail remains one of the core products from Google. Gmail strengthens Google’s online presence today.
Gmail has evolved so much so that other email providers can’t keep up with Gmail anymore. That is why Gmail holds the top spot when it comes to the number of users for any email service provider. Managing such a significant user base is not an easy task, but Google and team are at it with sheer will determination. They continuously find ways to improve the security of the email, which is why it has become an essential part of our lives.
TO START THE RECOVERY PROCESS FOR GMAIL PASSWORD, YOU NEED TO:
- Open Gmail Sign-in page and then click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Now, you need to enter your email address or username in the box and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- The recovery manager will ask you to provide the last password you remember for your account.
- If you guessed the right password, you’d be asked to continue in various ways.
- However, if you can’t remember the password, you need to click on ‘Try different Question’ link.
- The next option is to send a verification code to your recovery email address which you have set up earlier in the account. An email will be sent your secondary account (not mandatory to be Gmail) containing the six-digit password that will be used to create the new password for your account.
- Open your secondary email and check for the recovery email from Google. If you can’t see the email in the Inbox, check the spam folder or go back to the recovery page and click on the send again link.
- Get code and enter it into the verification box on the Gmail recovery page.
- Enter the new password want for your account and hit enter.
- Apart from the secondary, you have other options as well to recover the Gmail password. Those options include your recovery mobile number or a backup question like ‘Mother’s maiden name’ etc. You need to answer at least of these questions to reset the password for your account.
- Gain traffic on blog
- Manage your finances
- Redeeming mutual funds
- Recover gmail account password